Universal studio Singapore: Things to do



Universal Studio Singapore

Location: Sentosa (Harbor Front MRT Stop) 


Operating hours: 9 pm- 6 am 


Direction:


1. Take the North-East line or Circle line to HarbourFront station.


2. Take Exit E to VivoCity and proceed to level 3 to board the Sentosa Express. Alight 


1 stop later at Waterfront station.


3. Walk straight till you see Chili's Restaurant on your right. Turn right and head 
towards the Universal Studios Globe.


The bus costs $2 per way, You can also take the monorail which costs $3. 

 Every time, I saw someone who went to Singapore. They never missed taking a picture with the big globe at the front gate of Universal Studio. So, this is really an obligatory pose. 




We bought our ticket for 65 dollars at Orchard road Tour travel agency. The travel agent is Pinay so we are able to get a discount. The ticket was supposed to be 75 dollars, but she gave it for $ 65. We save 10 SG dollars.


                               The cute minions welcome us. 




The horse ride and the Palace brought me back to my childhood days wherein I still believe in the Cinderella love story. I am with my best girlfriends so I really cherish this tour. 




























Jhing was my school day's best friend, and Chai is my best buddy at work.  




We experienced the thrill of the mummy ride, It was dark inside with terrifying sounds and 3d effect. I like the ride, but I will never do it again.  Brave heart people should try this...




After Mummy's ride, I saw the Galactica. No, I can no longer do it .. but my best friends were so excited for that ride. Good thing, Its not working. Lucky me.





LOST WORLD


Be ready to get wet with the rapid rail. If you don’t want to get wet, you should wear a raincoat. 


It was my first time, so I am not prepared for it. Unfortunately, In our ride, I was the most soaked.  Good thing they have a drier cubicle. You have to pay 5 dollars for the blower.




What I enjoyed the most was the Street Boys Acapella.  I was a school dancer before, and they were the best boy dance group in the Philippines at that time. So, I waited for about 30 minutes just to have a picture with them, and I used this picture as a cover on my Facebook account. That’s how fanatic I am.  (“,)




We also enjoyed the Waterworld and the entertaining bully pirates (“,) wherein they carry gun water to shoot their audiences. So if you don’t want to get wet do not choose the Blue or Green zone. The show was so awesome. A lot of action. The bombing and firing were so real. I got surprised by the leading actor who entered using Jet Ski from under the water.
















The best ride that I  recommend was the TRANSFORMER. At first, I was hesitant and planning to back out because it looks like it's another breathtaking and dizzy ride.  The line was too long, and the safety reminder screen keeps on repeating..  hayst!!  I can no longer go to the exit so I decided to go...  After the ride, I want to try it again .. I gave two thumbs up for this ride. It was so real. It's like you are really one of the characters in the Transformer Movie.



Transformer cAR




REST muna... 





Tips:


• Wear sneakers or comfortable rubber shoes for the rides.


• Bag is not allowed with mummy ride, so you need to rent a locker.


• Lockers are charged $3 per 20 minutes.


• Bring a raincoat. If you don’t want to get wet. ( Rapid rail and Waterworld)


• Bring an extra shirt, socks and a face towel.


• No need to bring bottled water. There’s a lot of water fountain around.



Bye for now, hope I can bring this vintage car back home .







                                       UNIVERSAL  STUDIO: You rock my world !




               I want to go back again .......   with my loved one......




See also:



Comments