CALAGUAS ISLAND: Discover my dream island in Camarines Norte/ Unforgettable Getaway

CALAGUAS ISLAND

Oh my gosh! Have you seen that movie "The Beach" with Leonardo DiCaprio?  When I was a kid, I watched this movie and, eek, I totally marked it in my mind that someday I'd go to a beach just like that! 😚 I know it might not be the exact same location, but hey, finding something kinda similar would be absolutely dreamy!  Can you imagine how amazing that would be? 😶



                                                Maya bay in Ko Phi Phi Lee. Thailand
         

After all these years, I’m still waiting for that moment. I've visited various islands, but I found them all too crowded. Little did I know that what I was seeking was right in my hometown, Camarines Norte. It was my coworker here in Manila who informed me about it. It's quite a shame; I had no idea it was there all along

Here I come .. nearer and nearer..


.                         I am coming , I'm closer to you...... .                                     

Discover the hidden paradise of Calaguas Island in Camarines Norte, Bicol!

As your trusted travel guide, I'm excited to share this gem with fellow adventurers.Nestled in crystal-clear waters, Calaguas boasts pristine white sand beaches that rival any tropical destination. To make the most of your visit, consider booking through a reputable tour guide agency. They'll provide expert tour guide services, ensuring you don't miss any of the island's wonders.

For the adventure seekers, local hiking agencies offer thrilling tours across the island's lush terrain. Your tour guide hiking experience will take you to breathtaking viewpoints overlooking the turquoise sea.

Looking for a "local guide near me"? Calaguas has friendly islanders eager to share their home's beauty and culture. They're your key to discovering hidden coves and secret spots off the typical tourist path.

While Calaguas isn't known for luxury resorts, a good resort guide can help you find comfortable accommodations that blend with the island's natural charm.


                                                 
                                                Boat in the Beach

                                                             
Nipa Hut in the BeachGirl In the Beach
 TWO DAYS CALAGUAS  ITINERARY

5 am-    left Manila with SUSHI ( my car)
             BY  BUS:  PHILTRANCO at Pasay Road
            
        1 pm : Arrived at Paracale Camarines Norte
           Mang Boy waited for us  . He is the hospitable man who owns the boat    who brought us  to the Island. He lend us  utensils,and other things we needed .
 He also accompanied us   to  the Market To buy  foods and drink   .
2:30 pm : 4:30 PM    Two hours boat ride  going to Calaguas Island.
4:30: 5:30   Picture taking, and exploring the island
5:30  - 11 pm:  Eat and drink
5 am 6 am:    breakfast
6 am - 3 pm :   Swimming / Mountain climbing / snorkeling/Beach Volleyball
3 pm-  5 pm : Boat ride , going back to Paracale.
6 pm- 3 am:    travel time going to Manila 


Sitting in the Beach






Comments