PHILIPPINES HIGHEST WATERFALL: Explore the majestic beauty of the Philippines' highest waterfall.



Highest water falls in the Philippines

HIGHEST WATERFALL 

It is located on the southern Philippine island of Mindanao in the Davao Region.
The overall height of the falls is said to be 1,110 feet (338 meters). I was told that a bus ride would take 6 hours, while a van would take just 4 hours, so I chose the van. I have always been fascinated by natural waterfalls. I love to feel the breeze and enjoy the water curtain. It really makes me relax. So, I googled the "highest waterfall" in our country, the Philippines, and the search engine gave me ALIWAGWAG FALLS.


As a first-timer in Davao City, I thought after our plane landed in  Davao City airport it will just take us another 20 to 30 minutes to get there, but I was informed by the airport guard that I will be traveling for another 4 to 6 hours it depends to what mode of transportation. 
I left Davao City at 6 pm and arrived at Cateel at exactly 11 pm ( 5 hours ). I stayed one night 
with my cousin's house.
The next day I was so excited, We rented a van, and leave early so we can spend the whole day at the eco-park.

A view from the bridge.

Falls

It is like a stairway to heaven.

Rainy Water Falls

If you want an adventure you can also try the zip line and the hanging bridge for 50 pesos.



How to get there :

Site:  Barangay Aliwagwag, Cateel, Davao Oriental.

From Manila 
  • Plane bound to Francisco Bangoy International Airport.
  • Then take a taxi from the Airport going to Ecoland Terminal 
  •  Board the Bachelor Express Bus going to Cateel.
  •  If you want to take the van, ask the taxi driver to drop you at Gaisano Mall.
Need to know:
  • You can bring food because they have picnic tables.
  • They also have a clean shower and dressing room.
  • Entrance fee is 50 pesos per head.





See also :








Comments