SKIN REJUVE REVIEW Juana turned 30’s.

My Radiofrequency (RF) energy treatment  experienced.

I woke up one morning and glanced at the mirror... oh my gosh! What's with the saggy line beside my nose, and my eye bags look horrible. Suddenly, I realized I'm in my early 30s, so it's kind of normal, but I need to do something to minimize it. I did a search on the Internet and checked what the secret was of actresses who look young, especially Asians. Google results gave me RF, which stands for RADIO FREQUENCY.

What is RF ?

Radiofrequency (RF) energy treatment is technology for non-surgical tightening of the early signs of loose or sagging skin; ideal for those people who either don’t want, or don’t believe they are old enough to have a surgical procedure.

Pure RF is primarily used to treat skin laxity by facial tightening, and is best suited to patients with mild to moderate sagging of facial tissues, usually those in their mid 30's to 50's, with any skin Radiofrequency (RF) energy treatment is technology for non-surgical tightening of the early signs of loose or sagging skin; ideal for those people who either don’t want, or don’t believe they are old enough to have a surgical procedure.


I found SKIN REJUVE with the help of Ms. Cindy...pretty clinic consultant  of SKIN REJUVE Ortigas. I got an affordable package  for RADIO FREQUENCY for 20 sessions.


During my first visit, they gave me a massage , and face radio frequency focusing on my chubby  jaw and eye bags.  It was so pampering ,a good treat for myself . It was not painful at all. 
See below for the procedure :

1. Cleansing the skin to be treated with a wash suitable for the 

    patient's skin type, to remove make up and surface oils.
2. Cooling gel is applied to the skin being treated so the RF hand
    piece can move over the skin easily and comfortably.
3. The RF hand piece glides over the area being treated in a specific
    motion to give a lifting firming effect.
4. Excess gel is removed from the skin.
5. The skin is gently cleansed and patted dry.
6. A soothing SPF moisturizer and toner appropriate for the

    patient's skin type is applied.

Below is my before ,and after pictures.  You may post a comment below if you see improvement. ( Photos has no filter or edit)




Before and After Photo Skin Rejuve
I listed what I noticed below:


  • Nasolabial folds lift up.
  • Eye bag lighten
  • Sharp Jaw
  • Smaller face

Enjoying selfie  again.


Face Photo
The  place was so  tranquil .. The smell of tea, and the relaxing music makes you sleep.  Take note, the attendant who will do the procedure is a registered nurse so you have nothing to worry . They are professionals.



After the procedure, they have a complimentary tea, and that’s my favorite.  It really tastes good. I believe it has a lemon and honey on it . According to them that was their secret.



SKIN REJUVE


visit their website www.skinrejuve.com



Comments