PALO ALTO TANAY RATES

PALO ALTO FALLS


Looking for a best place to date your love one this coming Valentine ?? Check this out!

It was last  summer and super hot in Manila. I  looked for  a place to unleash my  boredom.
I decided for a  road trip in Tanay, Rizal.  While I’m on my  way going to Rizal, I  noticed the billboard outside .
It has a picture of a waterfall.  I went to the main gate, and I found out that it  was a subdivision.
Manong Guard  instructed me on how to get there.


PALO ALTO FALLS   PICTURE



           I deleted the picture in my camera .. So this picture was c/o Ms. Virginia Hernandez 
           You can contact her if you are interested to buy a property . See the contact details on            the picture.




Tiring  but calming.. The 249 steps going up really burn my fat.  I did not notice that I was able to finish the hundred steps because of the Beautiful scenery .  

It was so peaceful. .. All you can hear is the sound of the water, and  chirping birds .  It was a cold summer day good for lovers out there.  It was surrounded by trees  and the rock formation was  astonishing .








Atlast,  the water falls.  I was surprised because I never expected that the place was  fully developed. It was all concrete… There are cottages around , and it  was well maintained.  There are shower rooms and  dressing rooms .  You can also rent an umbrella and chair or a  Nipa hut for the whole family.







Location :

Palo Alto Marcos Hiway Boundary of Antipolo Baras and Tanay Leisure.

NOTE:

It was the biggest developed master planned community along Marcos Hiway.


                                                 me at the bench....





                                                         Till next ishhh....... 


Comments